About us

Our company was founded in 1923 by the flaig brothers and was initially a machine turning shop. Wilhelm Flaig ran the Company alone from 1931. From 1975 onwards, the next generation moved in to finished products and Reinhold flaig started to sell to the construction industry. At this time the company produced suspension bolts for self-supporting stairs and accessories in various designs. A new element added in 1982 was the manufacture of tyre pressure gauges following the "dräger" system and the company moved into pressure gauges and test devices for the sanitary sector. This range was rounded off in 1995 when thecompany acquired the manufacture of tyre inflator gauges.